2021 Ohana Surf Camps
Learn to surf or improve your surfing skills presented by Ohana Surf Camps. Ohana has over 15 years of camp experience on Galveston Island teaching kids how to enjoy surfing and offer lessons every day of the week at the lowest prices in Texas. Camps are available for youth ages 6-15.
Your child will be met each morning at 9:00 a.m. by their own very Ohana Surf Camp instructor on the beach between 28th & 29th St. on Seawall Blvd. on beautiful Galveston Island.
As required, our instructors are Open Water Safety Certified, as well as camp being monitored by the Galveston Beach Patrol Lifeguards which are on duty at the 27th and 29th street jetties from 9:00 a.m. until the end of the day.
Surf Camp hours are 9:00 am till 12:00 noon daily through the summer season for ages 6 to 15. 48 hr in advance registration is strongly encouraged to ensure your child’s spot in camp.
All 3 & 5 Day Surf Camp participants receive the following Surf Pack with registration:
- Rash Guard
- Camp T-Shirt
- Sunglasses and Assorted Sticker Pack
- Instruction in surfing and ocean safety
- Optional Keepsake for the surfer 100 lbs or less – CBC Scott Burke 6’0″ Fish Surfboard; $135 + tax
- Optional Keepsake for the surfer up to 120 lbs – CBC Scott Burke 7’6″ Mini Longboard; $155 + tax
- Optional Keepsake for the surfer up to 175 lbs – CBC Scott Burke 8’0″ Mini Longboard; $170 + tax
- Optional Keepsake for the surfer up to 210 lbs – CBC Scott Burke 9’0″ Longboard; $195 + tax
1 Day Campers may purchase Surf Packs in-store for $49.
Please note: Any skate days students must provide their own equipment (skateboard/helmet/knee & elbow pads). Additionally, the retail price for the optional keepsake boards is a pre-order price only. After camp prices are at standard in-store retail pricing.